Interest rates viewable here.
- Can be opened in the name of a parent, grandparent or guardian
- Minimum balance £1
- Transferable to the young person at age 12, with parental approval
- Deposits by standing order, post or your own internet banking at any time
- Withdrawals are instructed by post and can be paid to the account holder or the guardian by bank transfer or cheque
- Withdrawals of up to £12,000 are permitted in any 35 day period. Withdrawals of over £12,000 require 35 days’ notice
How to Apply
Find out more
YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.