An ideal account for parents, grandparents and guardians to help children save for the future.
- Can be opened in the name of a parent, grandparent or guardian
- Minimum balance £1
- Transferable to the young person at age 12, with parental approval
- Deposits by standing order, post or your own internet banking at any time
- Withdrawals are instructed by post, and can be paid to the account holder or a third party
- Withdrawals of up to £12,000 are permitted in any 35 day period. Withdrawals of over £12,000 require 35 days’ notice
How to Apply
Discover how we really are different. Get in touch and one of our helpful team will help you find the right solution for your banking needs.