Interest rates viewable here.
- Deposits can be made by post, standing order or your own internet banking at any time
- Interest is payable from the date of receipt of all deposits
- Minimum balance £1
- All withdrawals are subject to 60 days’ notice
- Withdrawals instructed by post
- Postal withdrawals can be made by bank transfer or cheque. All withdrawals must be made to an account in the same name. We will not permit a withdrawal to a third party by any method.
- Interest calculated daily and paid monthly
- Interest may be added to the account or withdrawn
How to Apply
Find out more
YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.