When you work full time for the Church it can often be difficult to buy a home. Even if you benefit from a Vicarage, Manse or staff accommodation there is the challenge of where you might live in the long term, perhaps in retirement or if you change job.
For many it makes practical sense to plan for this before the time comes. We have a number of different options designed to suit your needs.
- If you want to buy a home to live in we offer a ‘Personal Mortgage’ and specialise in helping those whose income is derived from a number of different sources including personal donations and support.
- If you already own a property we offer a ‘Consumer Buy to Let’ mortgage which enables you to let the property whilst you’re living elsewhere.
- If you want to buy a property which you expect to live in at a future date we offer a ‘Personal Mortgage with Consent to Let’ which enables you to let the property until you are ready to live in it.
- If you want to make an investment in property as part of your future financial plans then we offer a ‘Buy to Let’ mortgage.
- All of these mortgages have been designed with you in mind as we want to help you make plans for your future. We will take time to help you find the right option for your requirements.
Find out more
YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.