Notice accounts are ideal for those that can plan ahead for when they need access to their money.
Church and Charity Postal 45
- Deposits can be made by post, standing order or your own internet banking at any time
- Interest is payable from the date of receipt of all deposits
- Minimum balance £25,000
- Maximum balance £250,000
- All withdrawals are subject to 45 days’ notice
- Withdrawals instructed by post
- Postal withdrawals can be payable to anyone, and can be made by bank transfer or cheque
- Interest calculated daily and paid annually
How to Apply
Discover how we really are different. Get in touch and one of our helpful team will help you find the right solution for your banking needs.