Notice accounts are ideal for those that can plan ahead for when they need access to their money.
Church and Charity Postal 45
- Deposits can be made by post, standing order or your own internet banking at any time
- Interest is payable from the date of receipt of all deposits
- Minimum balance £25,000
- Maximum balance £250,000
- All withdrawals are subject to 45 days’ notice
- Withdrawals instructed by post
- Postal withdrawals can be payable to anyone, and can be made by bank transfer or cheque
- Interest calculated daily and paid annually
How to Apply
Banking with a difference
Discover how we really are different. Get in touch and one of our helpful team will help you find the right solution for your banking needs.