Interest rates viewable here.
- The account pays an interest rate which tracks the Bank of England base rate. The rate depends on the amount invested; see rate sheet for details.
- Minimum balance £1
- Deposits can be added at any time, by post, standing order or your own internet banking
- Transfers in from existing ISAs welcome
- Withdrawals of up to £3,000 allowed in any 35 day period. Withdrawals above this amount require 35 days’ notice
- Interest is calculated daily from the date of receipt of your deposit, and added to account on 5 April each year
How to Apply
If you are opening a new ISA and also want to transfer an ISA to Kingdom Bank, please complete section 4 of the ISA application form, with the required details. If you have more than one ISA to transfer to Kingdom Bank, then print out and complete an ‘ISA transfer’ form for each additional ISA being transferred. On receipt of the completed form(s) we will contact your ISA provider to arrange the transfer and will let you know when it is completed.