Our specialist insurance brokers are here to help.

With a deep understanding of the specific needs of churches and charities, we’re able to support you with expert advice on the cover you need to protect your organisation and those you serve.

But we’re more than just insurance brokers: we’re committed to helping churches grow. By arranging your insurance through us, you’ll become a partner in that mission by investing in Kingdom ministry across the country.

Our Products

Church Insurance

Protecting you and the people you serve.

Not-for-Profit Organisation, Charities & Clubs Insurance

Protect your organisation, inside and out.

Minibus Insurance

Cover that goes with you.


Protecting your ministry plans.

Trustee, Officer & Director Indemnity

Your protection is our priority.

Before you apply, we recommend you read our Terms of Business.

Customer satisfaction

98.6% of our existing insurance customers chose to renew their policy with us again in 2023.

Here to help

Make a claim

In the unfortunate event that you need to claim on your insurance, we will be here to help and ensure the process is as smooth as possible

To make a new claim or discuss an existing one, call our friendly team on 0115 921 7270.

We are available to take your call Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.


If you have any volunteers or employees, you will need Public Liability and Employers Liability insurance.  We recommend Trustee Indemnity cover and, if you have a building or any belongings, you can insure those too. Depending on what you do, there are other covers which may be helpful – so please do contact us and we will be happy to talk through your requirements.

If there are changes to what you are doing, where you are doing it, how you are doing it and under what name, please let us know.  If there are changes to your resources (for example people, buildings and belongings) or how you use them, please let us know. 

You will need cover for both the new and existing entities – please let us know at the earliest opportunity so we can advise you accordingly.

Yes – you’ll need to be insured in your correct legal name. Please contact us to discuss as soon as you are aware of any changes.

Yes, foodbanks can be covered by the right insurance policy. Please do get in touch so we can advise you on the cover you need.

Property can be covered at your premises or away from it – however, this cover is not automatic. Please do get in touch so we can advise you on the cover you need.

The responsibilities of directors, officers and trustees are increasingly complex.  We strongly recommend Trustee/Directors and Officers Indemnity cover to protect your decision-makers in the event of allegations of breach of trust or wrongful acts.  Many people will not become trustees, directors or officers if cover is not in place.

Please do get in touch so we can advise you on the cover you need.

To find out whether Kingdom Bank could help your organisation secure the insurance cover it needs, simply complete the enquiry form below and one of our friendly team will be in touch.

Alternatively, call us on 0115 921 7270 and our team will be happy to discuss your requirements.