If you’re a church that runs many different ministries and outreach groups, it can be hard to know exactly what cover you require.
That’s where we come in. Our experienced and dedicated team is not only highly knowledgeable, but their personal involvement in church life means they have a deep understanding of your ministry needs.
Kingdom Bank Insurance Broking
We use a panel of insurers who offer bespoke cover in this sector, meaning that we are able to advise on which policy would best suit your organisation’s needs.
As well as broking insurance with other providers, we also offer our own Kingdom Bank policy. This is a standardised policy which has been designed to meet the needs of many churches.
Standard benefits of the Kingdom Bank Church Insurance policy include:
- Up to 20% no claims discount.
- 3 & 5 year long term agreements available for premium discounts up to 25%.
- Nil excess on property damage and discounts available for voluntary excesses.
- Accidental damage included.
- £5,000 musical instruments covered anywhere in the UK.
- Optional worldwide all-risks cover.
- £5,000 money cover, doubled during the period of an event such as a fundraiser.
- £10,000 cover for misappropriation caused by dishonesty of church officials.
- £100,000 loss of income and additional expenditure over a 24-month period following an incident of insured damage to the church. Higher limits are available.
- £10 million cover for public and products liability plus legal costs and expenses.
- £100,000 publishers indemnity.
- £100,000 trustee indemnity. Higher limits are available.
- Optional cover available for hirer’s indemnity and loss of reputation.
- £250,000 legal protection.
- Emergency and advice helplines for legal advice, emergency assistance, tax advice, counselling and glass replacement.